In 2022 we will meet again in person in Mexico City!
We invite you to participate in the most relevant marine insurance conference in the region. Update your knowledge in Cargo, Hull and Marine Liabilities and take advantage of the excellent networking opportunities in the company of (re) insurers, brokers, risk managers, adjusters, maritime lawyers and insureds from the Americas and Europe.
🏨 Sheraton María Isabel, Mexico City 🗓️ October 17, 18 and 19
Conferences and panels with international experts
Registration for the 10th Latin American Conference of Marine Insurance is open to employees of insurance companies, reinsurers, brokers, agents, risk managers, adjusters, maritime lawyers, logistics specialists and policyholders, both affiliated and not affiliated with ALSUM.
- 650 USD – Affiliated
- 850 USD – Mexican Non-affiliated
- 1,300 USD – Non-affiliated
Registration includes access to conferences, food during the congress, social events and commercial activities.
Does not include accommodation. Book here with a discount at the Sheraton Maria Isabel
As is customary, the event will feature the participation of world-class speakers, who will share their vision on the technical and environmental factors, which will determine the course of the marine insurance business during the next years.
- Present and future of the insurance industry: navigating the storms and opportunities of the post-pandemic
- ESG Agenda in Marine: how to include sustainability as an attribute of cargo insurance?
- Innovation in Marine insurance: how to tame and make the flow of data profitable?
- Adding value to supply chains: opportunities to decommoditize cargo insurance
- Perspective of safety in international maritime transport: analysis of the last decade and current challenges
- Socioeconomic and political situation and its impact on insurance underwriting for freight transport in the region